Thursday, June 14, 2012

Demo Day One

So we made it through the first day of demo.  I stopped by the house this morning to see what progress was made yesterday.  A few awesome things popped up.

We found the original flooring in the kitchen!


Our awesome oven has been removed.  Everyone keeps telling me I should sell that thing on e-bay.  It is amazing.  I wanted to keep it but its doesn't work.  Sad.

Our hearth has started to come down!  Very excited about this.  I didn't want a hearth eating up valuable space in the family room and adding one more dangerous thing for Reese to climb on.  I could just see the future injuries.  I was going to paint the brick but I have since learned its history.  It is amazing.  More on that later.

I'm also having a hard time with fireplace inspiration.  Ideas anyone?



This is what your house would look like it it was entirely made of wood paneling.


And my favorite pic;

Hi Avery in jammies and gloves.  No you can't come in.




1 comment: