Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cabinets and Rockstars

More walls were opened up today! Unfortunately I couldn't get over there to take a pic.  But I will have some updates tomorrow.  I'm excited!  

We made the final decision on what and where the cabinets are going.  We went with these guys:



They are shaker style and will look super clean and modern with my hardware:
And on a completely different note, Avery announced:
"Mom, I want a rockstar bedroom, full of peace signs and rockstars."

Amazing.  Where is a four year old coming up this?

Maybe its time for this movie:




And as far as peace sign go, these aren't too bad right?  Yes they are.  I think I will just paint her room purple while she is gone.  haha

2 comments:

  1. Ha. Peace signs- so funny. I want to see paint colors, your granite and light fixtures- hope those are coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your cabinets! That movie is one of our all time favorites. ba da ding ding ding ding ding.... that is my rendition of jack blacks little jig and scat

    ReplyDelete