Saturday, July 21, 2012

Paint Beginnings

Last week the paint started to go up.  I love a white and bright house so of course we did a ton of white with light grey-blue in the front and hall.  

I spent a TON of time pouring over 20 shades of grey.  I will share our actual colors when they are all up - but if you are planning on painting anything grey and need help deciding, let me know!  I may have memorized the entire Benjamin Moore grey swatch list and all their subtle differences.

Here is just a little preview of the front room.  The dining room will be the same color but  a few shades darker. And can you see my super tall base molding getting ready to go in?  Excited!  


Avery picked "dark dark purple" for her room, but this is what she got.  Luckily she loved it! This pic is not quite the true color.  Ill get more up soon.


3 comments:

  1. How did I not know you had a house fixer blog?!?! I am obsessed with house remodeling, and I love you and your family, so this is pretty much my favorite blog now. I'm so excited for you guys! And a little jealous I must say :-) Can't wait to follow the progress. I have about a million house/furniture pictures saved up if you want any inspiration let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors! If we ever buy a house, I'm coming for you (for advice, not the weird way it sounded). Love your new blog!!

    ReplyDelete